Effective date: 2023-01-09
Updated on: 2023-02-15
Louise Dollin's commitment to protecting your private information
Your trust is essential in order to work together in complete serenity. This is why, as part of Louise Dollin's commitment to meet your expectations, she has put into words a confidentiality charter for the protection of your private information communicated in the context of the requested reading(s).
Collection, Storage and Use of Your Personal Data
Information Collected by Louise Dollin
By “personal data”, Louise Dollin means any information collected and recorded in a format that allows you to be personally identified, either directly (eg name) or indirectly (eg email address) as a physical person. Your personal data also includes your date/time and place of birth as well as those of your ancestors when this information is processed in the context of a genealogical reading, or your descendants in the context of a “parental support” reading, or other relationship readings.
When using her Services, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. https://louisedollin.eu collects the following information:
- Usage Data*
- Date of Birth
- Birth time & location
- *Usage Data includes the following:
Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
- Web page requests
- Referring web pages
- Browser used to access site
- Time and date of access
How Louise Dollin Collects Information
https://louisedollin.eu collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
- When you fill a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
- From external, public sources.
- When you interact with ses Services.
- Email exchanges or during video-conferences/calls
Your personal data is processed and stored for as long as required for the purpose for which you transmitted it. The data collected for purposes related to the execution of a reading, a consultation, a follow-up of reading, a follow-up of consultation and a request to receive the Newsletters and articles, must be kept until the full completion of the work agreed to by both parties involved and must be kept for as long as necessary to achieve the objectives of the work requested.
It is important to take into account that the work can stretch over time with periods of interruption and then of recovery.
Your information may be retained for longer periods for reporting or record keeping, in accordance with applicable laws. Information that does not personally identify you may be retained indefinitely.
How Louise Dollin Uses Your Information
Louise Dollin may use your information for the following purposes:
- Providing and maintaining her Services, as well as monitoring the usage of ses Services.
- Louise Dollin will use your information for data analysis to identify usage trends or determine the effective of her marketing campaigns when reasonable. The advertising campaigns carried out by Louise Dollin are extremely rare. Louise Dollin will use your information to evaluate and improve her Services and to create new products to meet the demands of her clients’ requests.
- Louise Dollin will contact you by email, phone, SMS, or another form of electronic communication related to the functions, products, services, or security updates when necessary or reasonable.
- To update you with news, general information, special offers, new services, and events.
- Louise Dollin will use non-specific information gathered from you in order to improve the creation of new reading formats.
- If you share a testimonial or review about your experience using Louise Dollin’s Services, it will be shared with your prior permission or used as a testimonial on the Louise Dollin’s website.
- Your Personal Data will be used as part of the operation of Louise Dollin’s website Administration practices in correlation with all customer needs.
- Your information will be used in the instance of a legal dispute to resolve issues related to Louise Dollin’s Services.
- Your information, such as your screen name, personal image, or email address, will be in public view when posting user to user comments, if this feature is available from Louise Dollin's website.
Cookies and other tracers
Strictly necessary cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
Performance cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, eg. analytics cookies. Those cookies cannot be used to directly identify a certain visitor.
Targeting cookies are used to identify visitors between different websites, eg. content partners, banner networks. Those cookies may be used by companies to build a profile of visitor interests or show relevant ads on other websites.
Functionality cookies are used to remember visitor information on the website, eg. language, timezone, enhanced content.
Unclassified cookies are cookies that do not belong to any other category or are in the process of categorization.