Brief Reflections on the Tarot Major Arcanas
The Empress (Reversed)
©️Louise Dollin - All rights reserved
"Take hold of"
The Empress (Reversed) Questioning
- What part of me do I tend to overly highlight?
- What part of me do I tend to underestimate?
- What is immature in my inputs?
- What is overrated in my conduct?
- Do I need to toughen up to assert myself?
- Does my emotional intelligence have a real place in my perceptions?
- Am I in agreement with what I display on the outside?
Saraswati is the deity of knowledge and speech. In Hinduism She represents intelligence, the arts, creativity and eloquence.
Nugget of Wisdom
We are what we eat.
Don't rely on appearences alone.
"Authority lives in plausible speech."
Pierre Rosenvallon - French historian and sociologist
Let's Stay in Touch
If you have already registered and your information has not changed, there is not need to complete this form again. Click on the X on the top right to close the window.
We respect your information. You can unsubscribe at anytime.